Contact Disclaimer

Reitpass (Cross Country Degree by the FN)

Another requirement for becoming a horse and rider trainer is to have the "Reitpass". Another degree by the FN specialized on cross country. In this one week course you will learn where you are allowed to ride in Germany and where not, how to act in a case of emergency, how to ride in huge group, how to safely cross streets, how to jump cross country and everything else around that subject. In the end you will have to pass a test where the judges want to see if you can ride cross country, do some jumps, obey the traffic rules while riding in a group on a street and they will ask a couple of questions regarding horse care, tack, horse keeping and veterinary.